Accessories
Beads
Bells
BUTTONS
Buttons - Wooden
Charms
CHRISTMAS
Craft Supplies
DARKROOM DOOR
Doll Supplies
FELT
Gift items
Gifts - FUN
Glue / ModPodge
KAISERCRAFT
Notions
Packaging
PAPERCRAFTS
Papercrafts - Cards
Papercrafts - Embossing Folders
Papercrafts - Chipboard
Papercrafts - Dies
Papercrafts - Paper
Papercrafts - Paper Pads
Papercrafts - Flowers
Papercrafts - Stamps
Papercrafts - Tools
Papercrafts - Washi Tape
Stamp/Ink Pads
Patterns
Pip Berries/Twigs/Greenery
Primitive
RANGER
Ribbon
RUSTY TIN
SCRAP-FX
Shipping/Postage Insurance
Tags
TILDA
Wood items
** CLEARANCE **

Contact Cat 'n Cart Crafts
About Cat 'n Cart Crafts
Guest Book
Wholesale Information
Payment / Shipping
Mailing List
LayBy
Link Directory
Our Blog
FAQ
My Wish List
Events Calendar

Your Account
Track Orders

Cart Qty: 0
Cart Total: $0.00
View Cart
Check Out
Empty Cart

LayBy


  
I now offer lay-by to all customers who spend over $20. Simply use the coupon code `layby` during checkout in the coupon/voucher area. This will reduce your total by 75% leaving 25% deposit on your layby due at checkout, PLUS Postage

LayBy Conditions:-

* I will then set up an automated billing cycle for you of 3 payments of 25% from PayPal.
* A payment is required every week.
* The total balance must be paid within 4 weeks.
 
LayBy Terms:-

* Order will not be shipped until the final payment has been made.
* No refunds available, under any circumstance.
* Your initial order must be over AUD$20.
 
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a payment option, please email me.

Best wishes,
Judy
 

Click to see Detail
AD500231 - Sea Breeze Card Kit 3 (with instructions)
$45.00
Click to see Detail
FF327 - Favorite Findings Victorian Inspirations Button Pack
$3.80
Click to see Detail
SB8816 - The Good Shepard Button Theme Pack
$4.00
Click to see Detail
SB8976 - Tiny Trunks Button Theme Pack
$4.00
Click to see Detail
SB9364 - Beach Beauties Button Theme Pack
$4.00
Click to see Detail
ULT157770 - Ultimate Crafts L'aquarelle Seam Binding Ribbon 6pc, 1m each
$5.00

What's New

On Sale

Copyright 2001-2017 CatNCartCrafts.com All Rights Reserved
Website Template and Design by WahmPro.com
Contact Us about home